More Crisis Crisis....

I haven't read it yet, but the TVCU Crew has informed me of some revelations from the comic book tie in to Crisis.

Image result for Batman 66/Wonder Woman 77

One that's a problem is that they identify Earth-76 as the home of Wonder Woman'77 and Earth-78 as the home of the Christopher Reeves movies.  This negates some crossovers involving the Wonder Woman'77 comic and Batman'66 comic and I think that's a huge mistake on DC's part.  Especially since they included Smallville season 11 as canon.

Image result for Super Friend Lex Luthor

They also included Super Friends, Earth-N52, and Earth-D, which aren't problems but are cool enough to mention.

Image result for Super Friends Scooby-Doo

They didn't seem to give Super Friends an Earth designation, which would have been useful to me for my Scooby-Doo Team-Up post.

Also mentioned is Earth-F, the home of the animated Fleischer Studios shorts, which I have previously devoted an entire blog post too, so it's nice to be able to name that Earth now.

Okay, see you all in January, or after I read the comic myself if I catch anything else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some People Call Me Crazy: Ivan Schablotski in the TVCU

Super Friends: The Legendary Super Powers Blog

Strange Life and Interesting Timeline