Projects: Past, Present, and Future

PAST

I've just submitted my first book, the Horror Crossover Encyclopedia, to the publisher.  It's estimated to be released in early to mid October.  It takes a similar approach to this blog, but is focused only on horror and goes into much greater detail than these blog posts usually do.  If you are a fan of posts on this site covering topics like Scooby-Doo!, H.P. Lovecraft, Zombies, or other horror related material, you just might like the book.

PRESENT

In the next few months, I'll be updating some of the older blog posts here and writing new ones as well.

FUTURE

I'm already working on the next book.  It's similar to the last one, but instead of horror, I will be writing about cartoons.  I'm shooting for a 2016 release.  If you are a fan of posts on this site covering topics like My Little Pony, Offspring of Zed, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, or other animation related material, you just might like the book.  (Note that the Zed theory will not be part of the book.  But the shows involved in that blog post will.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some People Call Me Crazy: Ivan Schablotski in the TVCU

Super Friends: The Legendary Super Powers Blog

Strange Life and Interesting Timeline